Monday, October 31, 2011

How I Style My Curly, Wavy, Frizzy Hair With Moroccan Oil


!±8± How I Style My Curly, Wavy, Frizzy Hair With Moroccan Oil

My hairdresser introduced me to this product and I'm hooked. I can't live without Moroccan Oil which is an oil treatment for all hair types. It is such a versatile product that it can be applied to wet, damp or dry hair and then style hair as usual. Moroccan Oil is even great on your skin during the summer when you want your arms, shoulders and legs to have that beautiful sheen and it smells heavenly. The company doesn't advertise or promote use on the skin but I've been using it in that way. I add a drop or two of this stuff to my body moisturizer and its like magic! I even use to soften my cuticles and maintain my manicures. A tiny amount go a long way.

Moroccan Oil has a somewhat nutty scent with a touch of suntan lotion scent but not quite. The scent is very unique. This product absorbs instantly into the hair and creates a shine and keeps on conditioning well after its been absorbed into the hair. You just need a tiny, tiny amount of this product and rub between your palms and apply lightly all over your hair. Instantly your hair becomes so soft its incredible and its a great heat barrier for those straightening and using hot rollers. I use this product as a mixing medium together with mousse and section my hair and then twist (see pics). After my hair has dried I apply Moroccan Oil again the next day to the ends and where I feel my hair needs it. This product is not oily at all. I've tried BioSilk and I do not like that product at all, way to slippery and if you use too much of it that's it, your hair looks oily.

This is my method of keeping my curly, wavy, frizzy hair somewhat tame. I call it beach hair. I don't like using flat irons because it always make my hair smell like its burning and that smell stays until I shampoo my hair even with those heat protecting products. Because frequent washes dry out my hair which is colored regularly and highlighted and the pain in the butt event that it is to straighten my hair which takes about an hour, I wash my hair every third day and keep it fresh in between with dry shampoo if needed. I'll go into more depth about my dry shampoo on another post. Basically, since using Moroccan Oil I've learned to embrace my hair texture and have learned to live with the hair that I have. I leave my hair to dry naturally and then I separate the twists when its completely dry. Leaving it to dry completely is the trick, u can't touch it until then. Moroccan Oil has saved me so much frustration from trying to tame frizz and it keeps my hair healthy, not to mention the money I save from not having to go for frequent blowouts at the salon. I've even gotten my mom and sister hooked on it.

I paid .00 for a 3.4oz/100ml container. As I mentioned before, a tiny bit goes a long way. The only disappointment with this product is its container. The container is made of a dark glass and the opening does not have a stopper so that when you pour product onto your hand you need to be very careful because it has the consistency of olive oil and will come gushing out. I poured my product into a jar with a pump and one pump does my whole head. If you try this product you won't be disappointed especially if you have frizzy, wavy or dull looking hair and if your hair is affected by humidity or fly aways. Just remember a little product goes a long way.


How I Style My Curly, Wavy, Frizzy Hair With Moroccan Oil

Prices Boise Airport Parking Bodum Travel Mugs Order




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links